Thursday, March 11, 2010



Forgiveness

I would not carry with me the glowing ember that burned my hand,

Nor would I go about my day with a sliver wedged deep into my skin.


In that same manner, I release situations of the past which disrupted my peace of mind

and caused ill feelings, for they only continue to hurt me as long as I choose to hold on to them.


Today, I willingly forgive and release all harsh feelings toward myself or others. I rise above and move beyond uncomfortable memories, and claim my right to live this day


with a Peaceful Mind,

a Peaceful Heart

and a Peaceful Spirit

I AM FREE, I AM UNLIMITED,

THERE ARE NO CHAINS THAT BIND ME.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are so very right! I consciously choose to live happily and abundantly today and let go of past limitations. Let freedom ring!