Wednesday, January 20, 2010



This is a New Day

This is a new day.


I am not limited by events of the past, mistakes I have made or problems I have had. I am only blessed by the wisdom that came from those experiences. Every step on the path of life has brought me to this time and this place, and I recognize my potential to live this day with a greater sense, of joy, peace, harmony and love. I have no fears or worries about what lies ahead. God's good is everywhere present. I live this day with confidence and high expectations for the blessings that abound.

1 comment:

Vicki Sells Kc! said...

Sometimes just by opening an email you might find the perfect message for your day! I just did. In the middle of a very confusing and complicated puzzle, I was reminded that this is exactly where I am meant to be! Thank you.