Tuesday, June 2, 2009


We Are God Expressing
A Prayer

In this moment, I move to my highest realm of consciousness and connect with my Higher Power, God, the Source, all Good.

The Perfect Idea, for my world and for my life, is manifesting on earth in this moment as I rest in this sacred space.
 
Today, I receive whatever I need to enrich my body, mind and spirit, and there are no limitations to my well being.

I release all thoughts and actions that do not come forth from harmony, and try to forgive myself and others who disrupt my peace of mind.
 
I pray that I may stay centered in God Spirit and be free of that which causes separation and fear.
 
For there is One Power and One Presence uniting all of life and expressing through me today as love, compassion, joy and wisdom.

No comments: