Tuesday, November 25, 2008

We have a choice

During the upcoming holidays, we can choose how to experience each moment, regardless of what is happening within or around us.  Here are some affirmations to remind and encourage us to choose the Good.
  • I am one with God; therefore I am at peace right now.
  • My thoughts create my life, so I choose to think thoughts that will bring forth the life that I want.
  • At ease with conditions that life presents to me, I move forward to my higher good.
  • I am the director, the one who decides the thoughts that I will think on this day.
  • I meet every person as if they were myself and treat them with kindness and love.
  • I awake this morning with a peacful heart and a peaceful mind, excited to find the Good in all things and all people.
With each affirmation, we not only bless ourselves, we also bless each person in our lives, and we change the world for the better.  You can make a difference.

No comments: